- 307,736 acres
- 1st Congressional District
- Legislative District 22A
- Judicial District 5
- Rock County is rectangular in form and located in the southwest corner of the state bordering South Dakota and Iowa.
- The estimated average elevation of the county 1510 feet above sea level.
- The physical features of Rock County were fashioned to a large extent by the action of ice during the glacial period.
- The soil is a drift deposit covered by prairie.
- The most abundant species of timber are cotton wood, soft maple, white elm and white ash.